A simple yet sophisticated tool for entering hours and expenses and tracking your work.
- Do you want to simplify the management of your employees' hours and expense reports and avoid re-entry?
- Do you want reports that allow you to track the hours on your different building sites / projects as well as the actual hours of your employees in real time?
- Do you want to keep control and monitor the interventions and supplies used on your worksites/projects?
- Real Time
- Balance Sheet
- Cost Center
- Site Manager
- Hourly Cost
- Access Rights
- Actual Hours
- Team Leader
- Planned Hours
SwissWorkTime has been designed to help you to be more efficient and have a better control of your seizures based on two platforms of use: a mobile app for employees and a management web application for the company.
Interested to test the mobile app?
- Download the application "SwissWorkTime" to your smartphone.
- Create a DEMO account to see how the mobile application works.
- An e-mail entitled "Your DEMO login details for entering hours in the SwissWorkTime app" will be sent to you with your access data.
- Log in to the app with the received account to get an overview of the time recording (menu > "Log in").
- Ask for the creation of a login in the back office to customize the configuration of your company ("Manage my company" menu).
- An e-mail entitled "Your login for SwissWorkTime" will be sent to you containing your access account to the back office.
- To test the mobile application with your company, simply log out of the demo version ("My account" menu, "Log out") and log in again with your access data to the back office (menu > "Log in").
Interested to test the management web application?
- Fill in the evaluation request via the form. You can define your login e-mail address and password.
- Once the form has been validated, you are connected to your company account and can start your evaluation.
- To test the mobile application, you can log in with the same account as the web application ("Log in" menu). If you are logged in with a demo account, simply log out first ("My account" menu, "Log out").
For the employee : iPhone and Android mobile app
Application in the employee's language
Taking pictures of receipts for expenses
Geo-location of construction sites
"Plus besoin de chercher un stylo" (José, maçon)
"La carte des chantiers géolocalisés est bien pratique" (Julien, chef de chantier)
- Entry of hours worked and absences per site/project
- Entry of expenses (travel, meals, ...) per day or site/project (including photos of receipts)
- List of sites/projects with geolocation
- Validation of employees' hours by team or site/project managers
- Application in the user's language: French, German, Italian, English, Portuguese
- [NEW] Breakdown of hours entered by task/activity
- [NEW] Management of supplies used on the construction site / project
- [NEW] Entering travel times
For the employer : Management (back office) web application
Generate your time accounts with ease
Track activities, supplies and expenses by construction site/ project
Keep the history of entries in accordance with the law in force
"Plus besoin de déchiffrer les heures écrites à la main" (Marie, secrétaire)
"Plus de re-saisie des heures, un gain de temps administratif important" (David, directeur d'une PME)
- Management of employees, site/project managers, team managers
- Employee hour scheduling
- Site/project management (with geolocation of sites/projects)
- Activation of sites/projects
- Definition of available expenses (photos of receipts)
- Definition of types of absences
- Weekly / monthly / annual reports with breakdowns per site/project
- Calculation of overtime hours
- Management of departments
- Definition of user access rights by department
- Data import and export (WinBiz format,...)
- Compliance with collective conventions in force
- [NEW] Management of a supply catalogue
- [NEW] Tracking of tasks and activities by worksite / project
- [NEW] Site / Project Monitoring Dashboard including a detailed time and cost summary
- [NEW] Travel time management
CHF 5.- per employee per month
Three months of trial offered
What are you waiting for? Trial the application today!
They trust us